What is Field Service Connect?
This is the fifth edition of Field Service Connect; An invite-Only, executive level meeting of field service leaders who come together to benchmark, network and share their latest, most successful strategies. Each attendee controls their company’s service buying power and budget.
Expect to meet C-Suite, VPs, and Global Heads of Service, Field Service, Customer Support and Service, Customer Experience and Operations.
Why Field Service Connect?
What Is Your Community Saying?
"It’s a good balance between general sessions, round tables and one-to-one meetings. I’ll follow-up with the solutions providers I met and very much enjoyed the presentations during the general sessions. This is what I need to improve my own operations. Great job!"
Didier Teiller, SVP, Customer Care, Lectra
"The event was really designed around the attendees with plenty of time for networking, great presentations, and roundtable discussions. Attendees could selectively meet 1-on-1 with vendors in a low-pressure setting. My biggest take-aways were based on insights gained from other industry peers, which provided great value!”
Peter Seyfert, Director, Siemens Digital Buildings
“I like the small group format, it allow one-on-ones to discuss challenges, opportunities and strategies. The 30 minute vendor meetings are very effective in determining next step, or not.”
Brian Craft, Director, AlixaRx
Tackling Your Biggest Challenges
Field Service Connect is designed to bring you the solutions you need while learning from and benchmarking against your peers in the industry.
- Day One: Driving Towards Customer Excellence
- Day Two: The Broadening Impact of Technological Disruption
- Day Three: Setting Up Your Staff For Success
- Developing An Agile Organization: Adapting To Ever-Changing Needs
- Monitoring, Measuring, And Understanding The Impact Of Engagement Methods
- Addressing Complex Customer Requests Quickly & Efficiently
- Service Agreements: Identifying The Right Strategic Pricing For Spare Parts & Service
- Extending The Bounds Of Tools & Tech To Improve Customer Engagement
- Driving Predictive Analytics Through Advanced Analytics & Data Visualization
- The Circular Economy & Proactive Inventory Management
- Outcome Based Service: Innovation On The Front Line
- Utilizing Technological Innovations To Expand The Boundaries Of Customer Support
- Proving ROI: Customer Relationships As The Brand Differentiator
- Developing Trust, Transparency & Security In A Data-Driven World
- Distributed Workforce: Communication, Empowerment & Optimization
- Predictive Analytics & Decreasing Downtime Through Machine-2-Machine Communications
- Recruitment & Retention: The Importance Of Soft Skills
- The Cloud And The Impact Of The Industrial IoT On Field Service
- How Industry 4.0 Is Changing The Game For Field Service Leaders
- Investment & Outcomes In Applying A/R Technology
- Utilizing The Right Means To Measure Optimal Customer Satisfaction
- Identifying Your Rock Stars & Amplifying Their Skills
- Employee Engagement To Deliver Customer Excellence
- Safety As A Measure Of Management Quality: Making Safety Personal
- Dealing With Departmental Input & Solutions
- Training Programs For Service Technicians & For Customer Training Success
- Maintaining Proper Field Service Funding During Lean Times
Real Reviews From Real Attendees
See why the community rates WBR Connect events number one amongst senior level,
networking events of its kind.
Become A Sponsor
Sponsorship can be the best business decision you make in 2019. You’ll meet senior level executives face-to-face; all qualified to attend.
Find out more about how you can get involved.